Tinker Mountain Writers WorkshopJune 8th, 20141 month to go.
Subscribe to Unexpected Paths on Your Kindle or Kindle App!For just 99 cents a month you can have posts about the writing life, well, my writing life, downloaded to your Kindle. Go to the Kindle Store on Amazon.com and search for Unexpected Paths in the Blogs section or copy and paste this URL into your brower: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AFC4TIM
When I Blog
- 16,559 hits
Copyright NoticeUnless otherwise noted, all material contained in this blog is ©2012 - 2014 by Phyllis Anne Duncan. Reprint with permission only.
If you'd like an honest review of your book, e-mail me at email@example.com and let me know how to get a copy at a reduced cost. I don't charge for reviews. I do them because I like to read and talk about writers and writing.
To see samples of my book reviews published elsewhere, click on the "Published Works" tab above and select "Non-Fiction" from the drop-down menu. To see book reviews published on my blog, click on the "Book Reviews" tab above.
Politics WednesdayTo read my political blog, go to http://mymusings-maggie.blogspot.com/
- #writing #revising #rewriting And the Revising Goes On and On and... wp.me/pM1z2-NE via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- The revising and rewriting never end. And that's how it should be. fb.me/6OkmuxSBt 1 day ago
- Remember my first story for the Short Story Challenge, about a prisoner involved in a GMO testing project? This... fb.me/6rZDWJYgs 1 day ago
- After editing a story I wrote over the past three day, I've discovered I was enamored of the word just. What up with that? 1 day ago
- After spending some time on a short story requiring research on Serbian sniper rifles used in the siege of... fb.me/6zuTfR8OO 3 days ago
- abortion agents AWP AWP Bookfair AWP Conference Blogging Book reviews books Cliff Garstang creativity critique groups critiques ebooks Editing eFiction Magazine espionage excerpts Fiction Flash Fiction Fred Leebron Friday Fictioneers Friday Flash Fiction historical fiction Hollins University indie authors indie publishing inspiration James River Writers Jennie Coughlin Kurt Vonnegut linked short stories literature Madison Woods Margaret Atwood Mitt Romney NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month National Poetry Month National Short Story Month Newt Gingrich Novels Pinckney Benedict poetry politics President Obama Press 53 publishing racism Rarely Well Behaved Reading Revising rewriting Rick Santorum Roanoke Regional Writers Conference Rory's Story Cubes Seamus Heaney Short Stories Spy Flash Stephen King Story Cube Challenge SWAG Writers Tea Party Tinker Mountain Tinker Mountain Writers Workshop Virginia Festival of the Book World War II writer conferences WriterHouse writers writers conferences Writing writing conferences writing contests writing life writing workshops
Follow Me on Pinterest